Incident Commander is a cooperative real-time strategy game where you command teams of emergency responders to save your city from disaster.
About Incident Commander
Hunt Valley, Maryland
Early Access: August 19, 2019
Incident Commander is a cooperative real-time strategy game where you command teams of emergency responders to save your town from disaster. As the acting Incident Commander, the safety of your crew and the public is your top concern… but the mayor is also watching. Protect the city and stay under the budget and rise to the top as the hero of the town!
- WATCH YOUR SQUAD: Deploy and control police, fire crew, EMS and more to contain and neutralize incidents.
- BE PREPARED: Utilize equipment the right equipment for the job. Authorize the use of vehicles and buildings to further keep the impending disasters at bay!
- SOUND THE ALARM: Cooperative real-time multiplayer supports up to four players.
- PLAN AHEAD: Public roadmap helps keep you in the know as to what you should expect with Incident Commander while the game is in Early Access.
- PAY FOR WHAT YOU PLAY: Beyond the base price of the game, we will only ever charge for additional Missions in the form of Mission Packs.