Incident Commander is a cooperative real-time strategy game where you command teams of emergency responders to save your city from disaster.
Looking for the original Incident Commander training program? You can find it here.
About Incident Commander
Hunt Valley, Maryland
Early Access: August 19, 2019
Incident Commander is a cooperative real-time strategy game where you command teams of emergency responders to save your town from disaster. As the acting Incident Commander, the safety of your crew and the public is your top concern… but the mayor is also watching. Protect the city and stay under the budget and rise to the top as the hero of the town!
- WATCH YOUR SQUAD: Deploy and control police, fire crew, EMS and dozens of vehicles to contain and neutralize incidents over 8 unique missions.
- BE PREPARED: Utilize equipment the right equipment for the job. Authorize the use of vehicles and buildings to further keep the impending disasters at bay!
- SOUND THE ALARM: Cooperative real-time multiplayer supports up to four players.
- PLAN AHEAD: Role selection system and mission objectives allow you to organize and coordinate your missions the way you want.
- COMMUNICATION IS KEY: Dedicated Discord server have staff and players on hand to assist you should you ever need backup.